Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kiryon Globus VIP Movie Theater

Remember when I wrote about going to the new Globus Cinema complex in the Kiryon and how impressed I was with it?

Well, the Kiryon movie theater complex now has a VIP Lounge and Theater and we were invited to the opening! You can imagine I was more than happy to get the invitation.

The VIP treatment at the Kiryon Cinema, includes unlimited wine from Golan wineries, sushi and other drinks and refreshments, in a separate seating area.

Of course as expected, the cinema itself, being a VIP theater has large and very comfortable leather seats that recline back for very comfortable viewing.

The VIP package is 119 NIS per person.

I also found out that they have an IMAX theater at the Kiryon Cinema. We were taken on a tour of the screening rooms and that of the IMAX too and got a very interesting explanation.

I got the contact information for the person in charge there, and if I got anything in English I will post it here for you.

The call the movie theater by dialing *2235.

No comments: